Selection Procedures Grand Island Community Foundation will review the applications and submit qualified applications to GRACE Foundation selection committee for final approval.
1. You or an immediate family member has or is currently battling cancer.
2. Must be a graduating senior, graduated or receive the equivalent of a high school diploma.
3. Have a GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
4. Cancer patient has received or is currently receiving treatment at Grand Island Saint Francis Medical Cancer Treatment Center.
Plan to attend a two or four - year post secondary college or university full time (at least 12.0 credit hours) in Nebraska.
1. Be no older than 22 years of age on the date of application
2. One (1) Scholarship to be awarded for $1,000 or Two (2) Scholarships to be awarded; each for $500.
Scholarships will be divided into two equal installments with a payment to be disbursed each semester to the college or university. Students must maintain "good standing" academic status and verify spring enrollment to receive the spring semester installment.