The Fund Trustees meet prior to June 30th each year to determine applicants who will be awarded the Scholarship and the amount of each. Successful applicants will be advised no later than July 15th. Application deadline is May 31st. Preference is given to students enrolling in a program relating to agriculture and/or who are residents of the Parish of Stanley, New Brunswick.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Scott F. Clarkson Scholarship
Applications will be considered by the Trustees according to the following criteria:
1. Financial circumstances of the applicant, scholarship awards granted to the applicant and other financial resources available to him or her;
2. Scholastic record;
3. Extracurricular activities and community involvement;
4. Place of residence of the applicant;
5. Program in which applicant is enrolled or intends to enroll.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....