The members of the Missouri Broadcasters Association are committed to encouraging the highest standards of broadcasting. The MBA Scholarship Fund was established as a part of this excellence. Deserving students may receive financial aid to assist them in attaining the training and expertise required to become valuable employees in Missouri's broadcasting industry.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Missouri Broadcasters Association Scholarship Program
1. Must be a Missouri resident.
2. Must be currently attending a Missouri College, university or accredited tech/trade school or be a graduating high school senior who has been admitted to a Missouri institution of higher learning.
3. Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a broadcast or related curriculum, which provides training and expertise applicable to a broadcast operation.
4. Must be a full-time student for every semester the scholarships awarded. Full-time status requires enrollment in at least 12 credit hours.
5. Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent, which must be maintained for each semester of the scholarship.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....