Investing in the future of Georgia's Business Aviation Industry through Scholarships available to Georgia High School Seniors/Graduates Enrolled/Planning to enroll in accredited U.S. Colleges & Technical Schools in aviation fields of study.
All applicants must:
A) Be a Georgia high school graduate, or have a GED equivalent from an accredited Georgia school.
B) Be enrolled as a full-time student or be accepted as a full-time student into an accredited / FAA approved college program pursuing an aviation-related certificate or undergraduate or graduate degree in the fields of flight technology, aviation maintenance technology, aviation operations, aviation management, or aeronautical engineering (applicants in other aviation disciplines will be considered).
C) Have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or better (college/high school, as applicable)
1) A completed GBAA Scholarship Application,
2) Their high school transcript (and college transcript if already enrolled,
3) A 500-1000 word essay discussing how the GBAA Scholarship will impact the pursuit of their career goals (including the aviation discipline they are focusing on and whether or not they plan to return to Georgia to pursue those goals).
1) Scholarship Awards Up To $2000 Each
To individuals pursuing an education in Aviation Maintenance Technology; $2000 scholarship along with $1,000 Snap on Tools certificate
2) Scholarship Awards Up To $5000 Each
To individuals pursuing an education as a Professional Pilot
3) Scholarships up to $3000 for other disciplines
For individuals pursuing degrees in other aviation disciplines such as: Aviation Operations, Aviation Management, and Aeronautical Engineering