The Bankers 2 Leaders Division of the Alabama Bankers Association (ABA) offers a $1,000 scholarship to a high school senior whose parent is employed full-time at an ABA member bank.
1. Student must be a bonafide resident of Alabama.
2. Student must be a high school senior during the 2013-2014 school year.
3. Parent of student must be employed full time at an Alabama Bankers Association member bank.
4. A copy of the studentís ACT or SAT scores must be submitted.
5. Students must be enrolling in a college or university as a full-time student beginning in the fall of 2014.