1. Applicants must be Canadian residents studying in Canada.
2. Applicants must be enrolled or expected to enroll in a post-secondary program of at least 2 years.
3. All Graduating High School Students
4. College/University students must be enrolled in at least one more year of study as of Spring 2016.
5. Applicants must be working for a current CFIG member (retail, associate, affiliate) or be a family member of an employee of a current CFIG member.
6. Only complete applications containing full and accurate information will be considered.
7. Plagiarism is an infringement of copyright laws. All essays must be properly referenced.