Several bursaries valued up to $3,500 are available for students of General Amherst and Villanova High Schools.
Candidates are selected based on good academic performance and proven financial need.
Candidates must also be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents (includes those with Protected Persons status) who reside in Ontario.
These awards may be renewed for an additional three years provided recipients continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
Application forms are available to download from the University of Windsorís Student Awards & Financial Aid website or from the guidance offices at General Amherst and Villanova High Schools. Candidate(s) for this award must satisfy all of the following conditions:
1) Entering full ‐ time undergraduate student at the University of Windsor
2) Graduate of St. Thomas of Villanova or General Amherst High School
3) Minimum entrance average of 75%
4) Evidence of financial need
(* a personal interview may be required)
5) Evidence of efforts to obtain support from other sources (e.g. O.S.A.P.)
6) Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident (includes those with Protected Persons status)
7) Resident of Ontario who meets O.S.A.P. residency requirements
8) Submission of award application (carefully, accurately and fully completed) to the high school guidance office by May 1.