To facilitate the delivery of our mission, SDA provides a $1000.00 Entrance Scholarship to an eligible SDA student member graduating from Grade 12 and continuing his/her education in a post secondary institution with a major area of study in Theatre/Drama or Theatre/Drama Education.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
All applications must be received by MAY 31
TERMS OF SCHOLARSHIP
1. Have a membership in the Saskatchewan Drama Association for a minimum of one year.
2. Demonstrate a minimum grade 12 grade point average of 75% by either providing a school certified copy of the Saskatchewan Learning Record of Standing sent directly from the school, or an original copy of the Saskatchewan Learning Record of Standing to Saskatchewan Drama Association.
3. Submit a completed copy of SDA's Entrance Scholarship application form.
4. Submit a letter explaining applicant's interest and experience in drama/theatre and two letters of reference from teachers/directors.
5. Within one year submit a copy of the letter of conditional admission or admission from the post secondary institution of choice that offers degrees/diplomas in theatre/drama or theatre/drama education.
6. Funds will not be forwarded until SDA has received official proof of registration directly from the post secondary institution.
7. All applicants will receive a letter of acceptance/regret by June 30.