The United Cycle Scholarship shall be awarded to one male and one female affiliated member of Softball Alberta.
Go to Scholarship Application:
United Cycle Scholarship
In order for your application to be processed and eligible, the following must be provided:
1. Application Form
2. Proof of attendance or enrollment at a post-secondary educational institution
3. A brief, one-page list of their competitive softball involvement and achievements (include current and all previous years).
4. Two letters of reference, preferably from individuals directly involved with the applicant in the sport of softball
Applications must be received September 1st. Submit applications to Attention:
9860 – 33 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T6N 1C6
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....