1. be a grade twelve student
2. be entering their first year of full-time study at a post-secondary institution in Alberta, pursuing a career in Commerce or Business Administration
3. reside in the Servus Credit Union Spruce Grove- Stony Plain area
4. submit two letters of reference, one from the applicant’s school and one from the community indicating the involvement, nature and quality of their service
5. provide proof of acceptance into a post secondary institution in Alberta
6. submit a completed application form and all supporting documents to the Spruce Grove or Stony Plain Servus Credit Union branches
7. submit a copy of their high school marks and attendance record
8. be a member or have a parent who is a member of Servus Credit Union
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....