Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada, Inc. (CCSAC) is holding a scholarship competition. The following full time students enrolled in an Atlantic Canadian institution will qualify: grade twelve high school students, students already enrolled in a post-secondary program. (First, second, third and forth year students)
1. The applicant must intend to enroll in an accredited institution for the 2008-2009 academic years. The winning essay applicants will be required to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment.
2. The essay must be the applicant?s original work with the essay no more than 500 words in length.
3. Essays must be typewritten or computer-generated on white paper with double spacing. They must have at least 1? margins all around, and use 12 pt. font. Please do not staple pages.
4. The applicant?s name, address, or other identifying information MUST NOT be included on the essay. Identifying information should only appear on the application entry form.
5. Materials must be postmarked, regular delivery, no later than May 30, 2008. Mail received after the deadline may not be accepted.
6. Do not contact the judges concerning this competition. Blind judging will be done on regional levels. Do not contact the scholarship chairperson beyond asking for clarification of the rules. Such contact may disqualify you from the competition.
7. Employees and board members of CCSAC and their families are not eligible for this contest.