The Margret Mitchell Outstanding Achievement Award (MMA) is awarded to a graduating grade 12 student for excellence in academics, sports, the arts or community involvement. Margaret Mitchell was a housing advocate who helped develop the Bursary Program. This $750 award is named in her memory.
For basic eligible for a bursaries and awards, you must be:
1. Living in accommodation subsidized by BC Housing
2. Attending post-secondary school or vocational training in the coming year
3. Between the age of 17 and 64
4. Not receiving employment and Government assistance income
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Codex Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Codex Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....