Fundera's commitment to helping aspiring entrepreneurs while raising awareness about small business issues is stronger than ever. We are proud to introduce the Fundera College Scholarship, designed to help young entrepreneurs afford the rising cost of education.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Fundera College Scholarship
Fundera will award $2,000 for the best entry every semester. The scholarship will be awarded in check form, made payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending.
How to Apply:
1) Like and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube.
2) Record a 3 minute video responding to the question below:
"Imagine you've just started up a small business in your hometown. How do you strategically grow your business without spending much money? Be as specific and creative as possible."
3) Publish the video to your YouTube channel with the following title:
"Fundera Small Businesses & Technology Scholarship"
4) Email your video to email@example.com from your .edu email.
5) Post the video to our social networks and yours!
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....