Who Can Apply?
A) Student accepted into an Idaho accredited nursing or health professions program, including but not limited to respiratory therapy, physical therapy, etc.;
B) Demonstrated financial need as documented on the standard FAFSA report;
C) Preference given to students in the top third of the academic ranking of the class
Required Application Materials
A) Copy of your most recent college transcript
B) A written statement (no minimum/maximum length) addressing the following:
1) Describe your educational, career goals and objectives and how that education can help promote conservation of the environment;
2) Describe extra-curricular activities, awards, honors, and/or offices held;
3) Describe some of the jobs you have held and indicate if you presently are employed, or if you plan to work while attending college;
4) Describe some of your community service achievements;
5) Describe your hobbies and interests
C) Full Copy of FAFSA Report (if not available, please include explanation and other supporting documentation that student qualifies for need according to federal or state standards);
D) One letter of reference from higher educational institution you are attending;
E) Short essay on why you chose nursing or a health profession as your career path.