AGC offers two $1,500 scholarships annually for students studying Diesel Technology. The scholarship is contingent upon the student maintaining a 2.5 GPA pursuing a major in Diesel Technology as a full time student.
A. Eligible students are defined as those who are:
1. Entering the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of a two- or four-year college.
2. Seriously intent upon a career in the construction industry.
3. Pursuing a degree in Diesel Technology (not Heavy Equipment Operation) at an accredited college or university in New York State.
4. Enrolled full time and carrying 12 credit hours.
5. A U.S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States.
6. A New York resident.
B. A completed application consists of:
1. Signed, completed five-page application.
2. Three evaluation forms: one completed by a college faculty advisor, and two completed by adults not related to the applicant and preferably in the industry.
3. Official transcript of all college grades received to date. Transcripts downloaded offthe web will not be considered official. Students with a GPAbelow 2.5 will not be considered. (It is expected that the last grades most applicants will have received byMay 15, 2019 will be Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 Semester.
1. There will be two scholarships awarded annually in the amount of $1,500 each. All scholarships are contingent upon the student maintaining a GPA of 2.50 and pursuing