At Emergency Dentists USA we understand the value of a strong education. That is why in 2020 for the Fifth time we're going to be offering an Annual $1000.00 Dental themed scholarship, to students of all majors, college or high school. The deadline will be July 1st each year.
The scholarship will be a video submission, we're looking for short, less than 2 minute long videos that focus on entertaining us, while being creative and innovative with your ideas!
The field of dentistry already gets a bum rap as far as fun-ness! We want to up the FUN quotient by evaluating the video submissions for the scholarship on these qualities.
The topic of the video submissions for 2020 will be: Tell (or enact for us) what superpower you would love to have and how you would use it to help create better dental health in all people! You could create something fun about being an organic dentist, or the power of a local periodontist, but the possibilities are endless. Wow us with your creativity!
All videos will be rated on a scale of 1-10 for:
1. Entertainment – Value 30% weighted
2. Innovative Idea / Presentation – Value 30% weighted
3. Idea Has Value to Dental Health – Value 30% weighted
4. Video Production Quality – Value 10% weighted
We don't want anyone to be able to win just because they have the fanciest production equipment, so we weighted the values in favor of entertainment and innovation. To us, entertainment just means FUN, so if you're having FUN while you're making the video, it's going to show through and we're going to notice it!
Scholarship Rules and Eligibility Requirements
1. No employees of Emergency Dentists USA or family members of employees may apply or win the scholarship.
2. Students of All Majors, High School and College.
3. Any United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the USA.
4. Submission Deadline for each year is July 1, for the following school year.
5. The Scholarship money shall be sent to the students college of choice, Financial Aid Office.