The name of this scholarship is the North Dakota Stockmen's Foundation Tokach Angus Ranch Memorial Scholarship.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a source of financial support for a student majoring in Animal Science, Range Science, Pre-Vet, Agribusiness, Ag Communications, Farm & Ranch Management, or another beef-related discipline.
The scholarship will be for $500 and will include a one-year membership in the North Dakota Stockmen's Association.
Students eligible for this scholarship will:
1. Be residents of North Dakota.
2. Have a grade point average of at least 3.0.
3. At the time of application, be enrolled in an institution of higher education in a discipline listed above.
4. Have an interest in the state's beef cattle industry.
5. Be a member or a child of a member of the North Dakota Stockmen's Association.
6. Submit the required application form, essay and references.
The scholarship is based primarily on need and a desire for higher education, with scholastic achievement, leadership, extra-curricular activities and moral character being secondary concerns.