The freshman scholarship provided by the Ohio University Women's Club of Greater Cleveland is for female students entering Ohio University (Athens, Ohio) as a freshman in the fall of 2019. In order to be eligible for this award, the following criteria must be met:
Go to Scholarship Application:
Ohio University Women's Club of Greater Cleveland Freshman Scholarship
1. Have an unweighted 3.5 accumulated GPA on a scale of 4.0 for six semesters,
2. Obtain at least a 25 ACT score or an 1140 SAT score (made up of critical reading and math scores only),
3. Graduate from a Greater Cleveland area high school (Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, or Medina county), and
4. Be a female entering Ohio University (Athens, Ohio) as a freshman in the fall of 2019.
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Enterprise Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Enterprise Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....