Dr. Gabriel and Christine Chiu are active philanthropists who avidly support a variety of organizations such as: Children Mending Hearts, Cedars Sinai, the American Red Cross, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, John Wayne Cancer Institute, Children's Action Network, GenArt, AVIVA, Project Angel Food, Center Dance Arts, Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Obesity, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Help for Orphans, the American Red Cross, P.S. Arts, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Art of Elysium, Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis, Children's Action Network and the Music Center.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Review It Scholarship
To be eligible for the Dr. Gabriel and Christine Chiu "Review It" Scholarship a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than September of 2021.
2) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
3) Be attending or planning to attend a school in the US.
4) Submit answers to the essay questions no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Supra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Supra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....