To qualify for consideration, an applicant must submit the following to the High School Guidance Counselor.
Go to Scholarship Application:
AAUW Flagler County Scholarships
A completed application form.
1) Proof of residency in Flagler County. Applicants must be female and resident of Flagler County for at least one year. Proof may be on transcript.
2) Students must plan to attend an accredited college or university with plans to work towards a degree. To verify this:
A) Have an official transcript or transcripts of credits received indicating a minimum of a B or 3.0 GPA sent to the Scholarship Committee from each high school and colleges or universities attended.
B) Provide proof of acceptance by college of choice unless currently enrolled at the college.
3) Offer two letters of reference: one personal (not a relative); one professional (teachers, employer, church or community leaders, etc.) mailed directly to the AAUW Scholarship Committee.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....