Norristown Garden Club has been offering scholarships to students who plan to further their education in horticulture related fields since 1971.
1. All Scholarships are awarded annually to college students who plan to further their education in:
2. Residents of Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania enrolled in full-time, horticulture-related programs are encouraged to apply. Non-residents will be considered if attending a full-time, horticulture-related program at an academic institution in the above Pennsylvania counties.
3. Several scholarships, not less than $2,000, are available in amounts to be determined by NGC.
4. As long as high academic standing is maintained and need is apparent, a student is eligible to reapply for a scholarship for the following year.
5. Scholarships will be distributed to the Financial Aid Office of the student's chosen school to be applied to the student's tuition.
6. The Judging Panel uses the following formula to judge scholarship applications:
7. Application must be received NO LATER THAN April 30th.