The Montana Farm Bureau Federation will present two, $1,000.00 scholarships made available through special efforts of the MFB Women’s Leadership Committee and the county Farm Bureaus. The scholarships are available to both boys and girls.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Women’s Leadership Committee Scholarships
The winner will be selected on the following criteria:
1) Must be an incoming college freshman.
2) Scholarship must be used the year it is awarded.
3) Must be a current paid Montana Farm Bureau member, or an immediate Member of a current paid Montana Farm Bureau family.
4) Will be judged in order of importance:
a) Scholastic achievement (high school grades)
b) Goals—regarding college courses and activities
c) Community activities
d) School activities
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....