The Montana Farm Bureau Federation will present two, $1,000.00 scholarships made available through special efforts of the MFB Women’s Leadership Committee and the county Farm Bureaus. The scholarships are available to both boys and girls.
The winner will be selected on the following criteria:
1) Must be an incoming college freshman.
2) Scholarship must be used the year it is awarded.
3) Must be a current paid Montana Farm Bureau member, or an immediate Member of a current paid Montana Farm Bureau family.
4) Will be judged in order of importance:
a) Scholastic achievement (high school grades)
b) Goals—regarding college courses and activities
c) Community activities
d) School activities
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....