1. Applicant or his/her parents/legal guardian must be from a St. Clair County Farm Bureau family, or if married or 21 years of age or older, have his/her own St. Clair County Farm Bureau membership and should be a member in good standing.
2. One scholarship shall be given to a high school senior entering a 2 or 4 year agricultural program after graduation. A second scholarship shall be given to a two or four year or post-graduate student currently enrolled in an agricultural program.
3. Applicants may use the scholarship for attending a college of their choice, including community colleges and trade schools in Michigan.
4. Youth must possess the qualities of scholarship, leadership and community service.
5. Only information submitted on this form, plus transcript(s) and two letters of recommendation will be considered in the judging of applications submitted.
1. St. Clair County Farm Bureau is giving away monetary awards for outstanding applications.
2. High school applicants must submit their application by April 1.
3. Current college students or post graduate students must submit their application by October 1.
4. The check will be processed only after submission of a paid registration receipt from an accredited agricultural institution.