The objective of the Cook County Farm Bureau Foundation's scholarship program is to provide scholarships to college students who major in agriculture, agribusiness, or an ag-related (or food and fiber) course of study. The General Scholarships are for members of Cook County Farm Bureau with the CONSERV FS scholarship being the exception to that guideline. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of exceptional scholastic ability and financial need.
All applicants must meet these guidelines:
1. Must be a high school graduate.
2. Must be a Cook County Farm Bureau member, spouse of member, or dependent of member, and have been a CCFB member for at least one year. *
3. Any recipient over the age of 22 MUST have their own membership in the Cook County Farm Bureau.
4. Must be accepted for enrollment or be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or community college.
5. Must exhibit potential for successful completion course of study in an agricultural related field.
6. May not be a spouse, child, sibling, son-in-law or daughter-in-law of a CCFB Foundation Board of Director or employee.
7. Applications must be complete or significant deductions will result.