Criteria for Scholarship:
Go to Scholarship Application:
Fresno County 4-H Scholarships
1. 4-H Member in Good Standing
2. Senior in high school or equivalent examination.
3. Applicant planning to enroll in Jr. College, College, University, or Trade/Technical School.
4. Scholarship funds will be awarded upon written request, submitted with proof of enrollment, in the SECOND semester/quarter and award and copy of award letter.
The Joe Souza Memorial Scholarship, Rotary Scholarship and Ermoian Scholarship will also require proof of major.
Selection will be based on the efforts of the applicant to help others through 4-H Leadership and Community Service. Items which may be considered include, but are not limited to: serving as a Jr./Teen Leader, Jr. 4-H Camp Counselor, or All Star; committee leadership (club, county or sectional activities) and participation in club or county community service activities.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....