This memorial nursing scholarship fund was established in 1989 at the VFW State Convention in honor of their Sr. Department Commander (1987-88), who passed away while still in office.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Jack E Barger Sr. Memorial Nursing Scholarship
Reserved specifically at least one of the following:
1. Active duty service member
2. U.S. veteran;
3. The child or spouse of a veteran or active duty service member.
In addition, the recipient must be a resident of Pennsylvania, an undergraduate student, and is required to attend the local VFW district meeting to accept the scholarship award.
* Responsibility to document the veteran/active duty status of the candidate will rest with the student and is required if the student is selected as a scholarship recipient.
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Enterprise Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Enterprise Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....