ACR is proud to announce our seventh annual "Aspiring Animation Professional" Scholarship Program. Our goal for this program is twofold:
1) To promote animation and its related fields as a career path for young people
2) To encourage aspiring animation professionals to research and understand what a career in animation requires.
Our program offers a scholarship opportunity to high school seniors in the US.
Scholarships will be awarded to a high school senior who:
1) Intends to pursue an animation related field at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
2) Has a demonstrable record of academic success.
3) Has a passion and drive for an animation and/or design related career.
A) Scholarships may be used at any accredited post-secondary school or college.
B) Selection is based on the students high school academic performance combined with the student's application essay.
C) Selection is determined by the AnimationCareerReview.com staff.
D) Scholarship is a one-year non-renewable scholarship.
E) Application and essay are submitted online at www.AnimationCareerReview.com.
F) A single $1000 scholarship will be awarded.
The scholarship is limited to high school seniors in the US pursuing an animation related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Animation related fields include, but are not limited to, the following programs:
Motion Graphic Design