The Sorority awards annual scholarships to deserving upper level undergraduate nursing students in a B.S.N. or A.D.N. program.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Undergraduate Nursing Scholarships
Applicants must reside in the state of ILLINOIS.
In order to qualify for our scholarship, the student must:
1) Submit evidence of having provided 20 hours of community service within the past 12 months..
2) Submit a recent official school transcript showing a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.;
3) Submit a typed statement of reason or desire to receive this scholarship
4) Submit three (3) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a nursing faculty member.
5) Be an undergraduate student who has completed at least one semester of nursing coursework.
;6) Successfully complete an interview with the scholarship committee.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....