The Sorority awards annual scholarships to deserving upper level undergraduate nursing students in a B.S.N. or A.D.N. program.
Applicants must reside in the state of ILLINOIS.
In order to qualify for our scholarship, the student must:
1) Submit evidence of having provided 20 hours of community service within the past 12 months..
2) Submit a recent official school transcript showing a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.;
3) Submit a typed statement of reason or desire to receive this scholarship
4) Submit three (3) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a nursing faculty member.
5) Be an undergraduate student who has completed at least one semester of nursing coursework.
;6) Successfully complete an interview with the scholarship committee.
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....