Up to $20,000 per year. Funds may be used for tuition, fees and books.
Fort Worth ISD Schools in Fort Worth, TX
You are eligible to apply for The Chesapeake Scholarship if you satisfy all of the following criteria:
1. You are a graduating senior of a Fort Worth Independent School District high school
2. You have a GPA of a 3.0 or higher
3. You have taken either the ACT or SAT
4. You have applied and plan to attend an accredited college, university, or vocational school
5. You are a U.S. citizen or legal resident
6. You are female or a member of a minority group as defined by the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Codex Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Codex Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....