Who is eligible?
1. Be residents within the RCD of Greater San Diego County's sphere of influence
2. Have successfully completed three years of study at an accredited high school.
3. Be nearing completion of their fourth year in high school while maintaining a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better
(on a 4.0 scale).
4. Expect, or have received a "notice of intent", to enroll in undergraduate college courses related to resource conservation
How are applications evaluated?
Applications will be evaluated as follows:
1. 30% on academics
2. 25% on original essay
3. 25% on student's activities
4. 10% on letters of recommendation
5. 10% on quality of application