The purpose of the First Generation Endowed Student Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students who are the first in his/her family to complete a college education.
Award amount is a minimum $2000 per academic year
1. First generation student
2. Preference for students who demonstrate financial need.
3. Preference for students who plan to remain in Alaska.
4. Preference for students who are Alaska residents.
5. Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students.
6. Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
7. Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits for undergraduate or (five (5) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
8. Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....