The Pediatric-Adolescent Diabetes Research Education (PADRE) Foundation Scholarship Program is available to incoming freshmen seeking a higher education at an accredited four year university, college, technical or trade school. This scholarship recognizes students who are actively involved in the diabetes community, who have high academic performance, who participate in community and/or extra-curricular activities and who have demonstrated that they are successfully managing the challenges of living with Type 1 Diabetes. The PADRE Foundation Scholarship Program is not based on financial need.
The following scholarship will be awarded to students who are high school seniors and will be incoming freshmen in the fall of 2015, who have Type 1 Diabetes:
The PADRE Foundation Scholarship Program (five scholarships of $1,000) will be awarded to students that will be incoming freshmen with Type 1 Diabetes.
1. High School Seniors with Type 1 Diabetes seeking a higher education at an accredited four year university, college, technical or trade school.
2. U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
1. Complete the below application, include a Letter(s) of Recommendation, and must be received or emailed by Monday, April 6, 2015.
2. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com
3. Applicants will be notified via email when their application is received.
1. Completed applications will undergo a blinding process and sent to a review committee for evaluation.
2. Each application will be scored using a grading grid.
3. A selection committee will meet to award the scholarship.