Saskatchewan Pulse Growers (SPG) has a scholarship program for undergraduate students. Each spring SPG awards five undergraduate scholarships to first-year students enrolled in the fall in a Saskatchewan-based post-secondary agriculture program. To be eligible for one of these scholarships the student or the studentís parent(s) must be an active pulse producer in Saskatchewan (i.e. he/she has sold a Saskatchewan-grown pulse crop in the last two crop years).
Student or studentís parent(s) must be registered Saskatchewan pulse growers (i.e. they have sold Saskatchewan grown pulses in the last two years)
1. Student must not be an immediate family member of current SPG staff or Directors
2. Student must be accepted as a full-time student this fall in a Saskatchewan based, post-secondary program that is associated with the pulse industry or agriculture (example: agriculture, natural sciences, engineering, nutrition)
1. Student must have an interest in pursuing a career related to agriculture and the pulse industry
2. Student must have a history of demonstrated leadership
3. Student must have made contributions to school and community life Application Requirements