The Scholarship Committee will consider each completed application for all available scholarships.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Navy League Foundation Scholarships
To be eligible for a Navy League Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Be a United States citizen
2. Be a dependent or direct descendant of an active, reserve, retired or honorably discharged member of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, U.S.-flag Merchant Marine, or U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps
3. Be a senior in High School who will graduate by the end of the 2011-2012 school year
4. Enter an accredited College/University in the fall of 2012
5. Have at least a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 grade scale (equivalent to a B average)
6. Demonstrate financial need
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....