The Scholarship Committee will consider each completed application for all available scholarships.
To be eligible for a Navy League Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Be a United States citizen
2. Be a dependent or direct descendant of an active, reserve, retired or honorably discharged member of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, U.S.-flag Merchant Marine, or U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps
3. Be a senior in High School who will graduate by the end of the 2011-2012 school year
4. Enter an accredited College/University in the fall of 2012
5. Have at least a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 grade scale (equivalent to a B average)
6. Demonstrate financial need
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....