To qualify for participation in the Competition, you must meet the following Eligibility Requirements:
1. You must be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior in Orleans, Jefferson, or St. Bernard Parish (public, private, or home-school equivalent)
2. You DO NOT have to be enrolled in an art class
3. Your entry must be your original work created during your high school career
4. You can only submit ONE work to the Competition, created ONLY by you
5. You must follow the Accepted Media requirements (see below)
6. Your entry must demonstrate adherence to the competition’s theme
DO NOT send your actual work of art to the competition unless requested to do so in the Finalist Round. All preliminary entries should be submitted online via our “Submit Here” page. If this is not available to you, feel free to submit a single, high-quality color copy/print/photo/scan no larger than 8.5” x 11″ labeled on the reverse with your information (your name, email, home address, high school, art teacher (if applicable), title/dimensions of your work, and a short paragraph explaining your piece) and mailed to us.