General duty of a Health Manager:
A. Manage occupational health advisers and an administrator
B. Ensure that employees are fit to do their jobs and that nothing they do at work is going to cause them to become unwell
C. Look at ways to reduce stress and pressure so employees can work to their full capacity
D. You work mainly with other people but the report writing and offering advice you are working on your own
1. Educational services - 52.0%
2. Health care and social assistance - 36.0%
3. Public administration - 5.0%
4. Other services (except public administration) - 5.0%
1. Many recent entrants have a graduate degree, and almost 3 in 10 have a undergraduate university degree.
Hourly wages ($30.16) are above the national average ($18.07). These earnings are close to the average for occupations in the health sector. These wages grew at an above-average rate from 2002 to 2004.