Other Transport Equipment Operators and Related Workers - What They Do
1. In general, you usually need some high school education or a high school diploma.
2. You usually receive on-the-job training.
3. You may need experience in your area of work.
4. To be a railway yard worker, you need a specific level of the Certificate of the Canadian Rail Operating Rules.
5. To be a boat operator, you need a Transport Canada certificate.
6. To be an air transport ramp attendant, you usually need a driver's licence and a good driving record.
2. Physical/outdoor work
3. Following directions