Medical Technologists and Technicians (Except Dental) - What They Do
1. To be a medical technologist or technician, you must have a high school diploma and specialized training.
2. You usually need a college program or a bachelor's degree and supervised practical or clinical training.
3. You may need registration or certification within a professional association.
4. You may need a licence in the province/territory where you'll work.
5. Most recent entrants have a community college diploma and almost 3 in 10 have an undergraduate university degree.
1. Business procedures
2. Interpersonal skills