1. You are self-motivated, goal oriented, and have superior math aptitude and communication skills.
2. You want a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
3. You want to be able to choose among outstanding job offers.
4. You want a career that you control because advancement is merit-based.
5. You would like to "earn while you learn."
6. You want a career with many opportunities that will provide you with skills that are transferrable across multiple industries.
7. You want a professional title, but donít want to be a doctor, lawyer or accountant.
8. You want a career with superior job security through economic cycles.
9. You donít want to go to graduate school.
10. You want a career that is dynamic and challenging.