Your job outlook will continue to be Above Average because:
1. The employment growth will likely be above average because of a growing and ageing population that requires increased health services and increased government funding for health care.
2. The retirement rate will likely be above average and the number of retiring workers should contribute to job openings.
3. The number of job openings will likely exceed the number of job seekers.
Career Related Questions
What is a day in the life of a Registered Nurses like?
General duty registered nurses perform some or all of the following duties: A. May teach and counsel patients and their families on health-related issues in collaboration with... more
What education do you need to become a Registered Nurses?
1. Registered nurses 2. Registered psychiatric nurses 3. Completion of a college or other registered psychiatric nursing program is required. 4. Registration with a regulatory body is... more
What is the current Job Outlook for a Registered Nurses?
The job outlook for Registered Nurses is considered Above Average because: 1. Employment grew at an average rate. 2. The retirement rate is above average, and the... more
What is the future Job Outlook for a Registered Nurses?
Your job outlook will continue to be Above Average because: 1. The employment growth will likely be above average because of a growing and ageing population that... more
How much does a Registered Nurses make?
The average hourly wages for Registered Nurses is $25.92/HR, which is above average for occupations in the health sector and close to the average for all professional... more
What is the currently unemployment rate for a Registered Nurses?
1% of Registered Nurses are unemployed. This rate is below the average for professionnal occupations. more
How many Registered Nurses are employed part-time?
28% of Registered Nurses are employed only on a part-time basis. There were 243,000 workers employed in these occupations in 2004, an increase of 25% since 1997. more
- How many Registered Nurses are self-employed?
Roughly 1% of Registered Nurses are self-employed. This is considered Average for the industry as a whole. more
What is the average age of a Registered Nurses?
The earlier-than-average retirement age (59) combined with an expected older-than-average age (43) of worker will likely result in an above-average retirement rate to 2009. more