Your job outlook will continue to be Average because:
1. The employment growth rate will likely be average because of an increased productivity from the office automation. However, the customer interactions cannot be easily automated which should create few job openings.
2. Although the retirement rate will likely be average, the number of retiring workers should contribute to job openings.
3. The number of job openings will likely exceed the number of job seekers. This will not be significant enough to have an impact on the work prospects.
Career Related Questions
What is a day in the life of an Administrative Clerks like?
Administrative clerks perform some or all of the following duties: A. Compile, verify, record and process applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations, requisitions, and other forms and documents... more
What education do you need to become an Administrative Clerks?
1. Completion of secondary school is usually required. 2. Completion of college or other courses in business administration is usually required. 3. Many recent entrants have either... more
What is the current Job Outlook for an Administrative Clerks?
The job outlook for Administrative Clerks is considered Average because: 1. Employment grew at an average rate. 2. Hourly wages ($16.62) are close to the average ($18.07),... more
What is the future Job Outlook for an Administrative Clerks?
Your job outlook will continue to be Average because: 1. The employment growth rate will likely be average because of an increased productivity from the office automation.... more
How much does an Administrative Clerks make?
The average hourly wages for Administrative Clerks is $16.62/HR, which is close to the average for occupations in the business, finance and administration sector and are close... more
What is the currently unemployment rate for an Administrative Clerks?
3% of Administrative Clerks are unemployed. This rate is below the average for intermediate occupations. more
How many Administrative Clerks are employed part-time?
15% of Administrative Clerks are employed only on a part-time basis. There were 227,500 workers employed in these occupations in 2004, an increase of 434% since 1997. more
- How many Administrative Clerks are self-employed?
Roughly 1% of Administrative Clerks are self-employed. This is considered Below average for the industry as a whole. more
What is the average age of an Administrative Clerks?
The retirement rate to 2009 will likely be average influenced by a similar-to-average age of workers (40). more