Your job outlook will continue to be Average because:
1. The employment growth rate will likely be close to the average.
2. Although the retirement rate will likely be average, the number of retiring workers should contribute to job openings.
3. The number of job seekers will likely match the number of job openings.
Career Related Questions
What is a day in the life of a Collectors like?
Collectors perform some or all of the following duties: A. Notify debtors of overdue payments and accounts by telephone, mail, and registered mail, and continue the notification... more
What education do you need to become a Collectors?
1. Completion of secondary school is required. 2. A business college diploma may be required. 3. A period of on-the-job training is often provided for collection clerks... more
What is the current Job Outlook for a Collectors?
The job outlook for Collectors is considered Average because: 1. Employment grew at an average rate. 2. Hourly wages ($17.21) are close to the average ($18.07), and... more
What is the future Job Outlook for a Collectors?
Your job outlook will continue to be Average because: 1. The employment growth rate will likely be close to the average. 2. Although the retirement rate will... more
How much does a Collectors make?
The average hourly wages for Collectors is $17.21/HR, which is close to the average for occupations in the business, finance and administration sector and are close to... more
What is the currently unemployment rate for a Collectors?
3% of Collectors are unemployed. This rate is below the average for intermediate occupations. more
How many Collectors are employed part-time?
7% of Collectors are employed only on a part-time basis. There were 22,400 workers employed in these occupations in 2004, an increase of 48% since 1997. more
- How many Collectors are self-employed?
Roughly 1% of Collectors are self-employed. This is considered Below average for the industry as a whole. more
What is the average age of a Collectors?
The retirement rate to 2009 will likely be average influenced by a similar-to-average age of workers (39). more