Your job outlook will continue to be Average because:
1. The employment growth rate will likely be below average because of an expected decline in the residential construction industry.
2. The number of persons leaving for retirement will be insufficient to counterbalance weak job creation performance leaving, thus leaving few foreseeable openings.
3. The number of job seekers will likely match the number of job openings.
Career Related Questions
What is a day in the life of a Concrete Finishers like?
Concrete finishers perform some or all of the following duties: A. Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of floors, walls, roads and other concrete structures.... more
What education do you need to become a Concrete Finishers?
1. Completion of secondary school is usually required. 2. Completion of a two- to four-year apprenticeship program 3. Trade certification is compulsory in Quebec and available, but... more
What is the current Job Outlook for a Concrete Finishers?
The job outlook for Concrete Finishers is considered Average because: 1. Employment grew at a below-average rate. 2. Hourly wages ($19.67) are close to the average ($18.07),... more
What is the future Job Outlook for a Concrete Finishers?
Your job outlook will continue to be Average because: 1. The employment growth rate will likely be below average because of an expected decline in the residential... more
How much does a Concrete Finishers make?
The average hourly wages for Concrete Finishers is $19.67/HR, which is close to the average for occupations in the trades, transport and equipment operators sector and close... more
What is the currently unemployment rate for a Concrete Finishers?
12% of Concrete Finishers are unemployed. This rate is close to the average for technical, professional, and skilled occupations. more
How many Concrete Finishers are employed part-time?
6% of Concrete Finishers are employed only on a part-time basis. There were 10,200 workers employed in these occupations in 2004, an increase of 23% since 1997. more
- How many Concrete Finishers are self-employed?
Roughly 11% of Concrete Finishers are self-employed. This is considered Average for the industry as a whole. more
What is the average age of a Concrete Finishers?
The retirement rate to 2009 will likely be average reflecting the age/retirement structure of the occupation. more