1. In general, you need a university degree.
2. To be a pharmacist, you must have a bachelor's degree in pharmacy and practical supervised training.
3. To work as a hospital or community pharmacist, you also need a licence from the province/territory where you'll work.
4. To be a dietitian or nutritionist, you need a bachelor's in dietetics and a one year practicum/internship in an accredited program or a Master's Degree, and registration with the dietetic regulatory body in the province/territory where you'll work. To work in policy, programs and research a Master's Degree in a related area is usually required.
5. Most recent entrants have an undergraduate university degree.