Your job outlook will continue to be Average because:
1. The employment growth rate will likely be average due to the office automation.
2. Although the retirement rate will likely be average, the number of retiring workers should contribute to job openings.
3. The number of job openings will likely exceed the number of job seekers.
Career Related Questions
What is a day in the life of a Clerical Supervisors like?
Clerical Supervisors: A. Co-ordinate, assign, and review work B. Establish work schedules/procedures C. Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments D. Resolve work-related problems E. Prepare... more
What education do you need to become a Clerical Supervisors?
1. You must have a high school diploma. 2. You usually need experience in the occupations you are supervising. 3. You may also need to complete a... more
What is the current Job Outlook for a Clerical Supervisors?
The job outlook for Clerical Supervisors is considered Average because: 1. Employment grew at an above-average rate. 2. Hourly wages ($19.53) are close to the average ($18.07),... more
What is the future Job Outlook for a Clerical Supervisors?
Your job outlook will continue to be Average because: 1. The employment growth rate will likely be average due to the office automation. 2. Although the retirement... more
How much does a Clerical Supervisors make?
The average hourly wages for Clerical Supervisors is $19.53/HR, which is above average for occupations in the business, finance and administration sector and are close to average... more
What is the currently unemployment rate for a Clerical Supervisors?
4% of Clerical Supervisors are unemployed. This rate is close to the average for technical, professional, and skilled occupations. more
How many Clerical Supervisors are employed part-time?
5% of Clerical Supervisors are employed only on a part-time basis. There were 137,900 workers employed in these occupations in 2004, an increase of 64% since 1997. more
- How many Clerical Supervisors are self-employed?
Roughly 3% of Clerical Supervisors are self-employed. This is considered Average for the industry as a whole. more
What is the average age of a Clerical Supervisors?
The earlier-than-average retirement age (57) will likely result in an above-average retirement rate to 2009. more