1. You must have a high school diploma.
2. You usually need experience in the occupations you are supervising.
3. You may also need to complete a college program or courses related to the occupations you are supervising.
4. Most recent entrants have an undergraduate univeristy degree and many recent entrants have a community college diploma.
Career Related Questions
What is a day in the life of a Clerical Supervisors like?
Clerical Supervisors: A. Co-ordinate, assign, and review work B. Establish work schedules/procedures C. Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments D. Resolve work-related problems E. Prepare... more
What education do you need to become a Clerical Supervisors?
1. You must have a high school diploma. 2. You usually need experience in the occupations you are supervising. 3. You may also need to complete a... more
What is the current Job Outlook for a Clerical Supervisors?
The job outlook for Clerical Supervisors is considered Average because: 1. Employment grew at an above-average rate. 2. Hourly wages ($19.53) are close to the average ($18.07),... more
What is the future Job Outlook for a Clerical Supervisors?
Your job outlook will continue to be Average because: 1. The employment growth rate will likely be average due to the office automation. 2. Although the retirement... more
How much does a Clerical Supervisors make?
The average hourly wages for Clerical Supervisors is $19.53/HR, which is above average for occupations in the business, finance and administration sector and are close to average... more
What is the currently unemployment rate for a Clerical Supervisors?
4% of Clerical Supervisors are unemployed. This rate is close to the average for technical, professional, and skilled occupations. more
How many Clerical Supervisors are employed part-time?
5% of Clerical Supervisors are employed only on a part-time basis. There were 137,900 workers employed in these occupations in 2004, an increase of 64% since 1997. more
- How many Clerical Supervisors are self-employed?
Roughly 3% of Clerical Supervisors are self-employed. This is considered Average for the industry as a whole. more
What is the average age of a Clerical Supervisors?
The earlier-than-average retirement age (57) will likely result in an above-average retirement rate to 2009. more